Sunday 10 June 2012

Chalking and walking

Drawing with chalk was one of my favourite pastimes as a child. I remember I spent ages trying to  draw simple things like people, butterflies, or animals on the ground of my back garden.


I guess what I really loved most about creating chalk artwork on the street was the fact that it is something big, something that would be adored and admired by numerous people. 


Seeing this random piece of chalk artwork today (whilst on a lovely stroll around London's Little Venice with Martha) made me realise how much I love and miss it...



I hope this has inspired you all to speak your heart out with your art, no matter which medium you end up choosing. 

1 comment:

  1. as i was walking zoe saw this and hesitated to take a picture ...i was right you did it....well done...

    ReplyDelete