Friday 1 June 2012

The 'earth' without 'art' is 'eh'



A little insight on what I think...


Why is art important?

I think art is important because it brings beauty, asks questions and makes sometimes uncomfortable statements. 

How and why is art important to you? 

It is only through this form that I am able to express and enjoy freedom, love and beauty. My work is similar to books – they share stories.

What era of style would you most like see return to fashion?

The era we are in is best. We can still re-live re-create the others. That’s the best part of fashion!

Describe your style?

Hm...I think it is versatile, mysterious, original and daring. 
It’s a mix of bold patterns, vintage pieces, classic dressing and being fun.

Why do you use a small sketchbook?

I think it's more practical, I can carry it round with me anywhere. It also ensures that you never miss out on sudden creativity.

I can also draw whilst standing up, which is always a plus! 

What do you guys think?

1 comment:

  1. i think the most important thing is to be true to yourself in art...just throw one' s spirit on a blank canvas , jump of joy at the idea of finding an idea and shout it outloud...Dare is the one..word i would agree to stick to for life who doesn' t dare doesn't exist

    ReplyDelete